To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Perceived heart attack likelihood in adults with a high diabetes risk.Heart Lung. 2022; 52 (Mar-AprEpub 2021 Nov 29. PMID: 34856501; PMCID: PMC9675410): 42-47https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrtlng.2021.11.007
- Epidemiology of diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular disease.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2019 Mar 4; 21 (PMID: 30828746): 21https://doi.org/10.1007/s11886-019-1107-y
- Diabetes as a cardiovascular risk factor: an overview of global trends of macro and micro vascular complications.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2019 Dec; 26 (Epub 2019 Nov 13. PMID: 31722562): 25-32https://doi.org/10.1177/2047487319878371
- American Heart Association Heart Failure and Transplantation Committee of the Council on Clinical Cardiology; Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing; and the Heart Failure Society of America. Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Heart Failure: a Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association and the Heart Failure Society of America: this statement does not represent an update of the 2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA heart failure guideline update.Circulation. 2019 Aug 13; 140 (e294-e324Epub 2019 Jun 6. Erratum in: Circulation. 2019 Sep 17;140(12):e692. PMID: 31167558)https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000691
- Increased residual cardiovascular risk in patients with diabetes and high versus normal triglycerides despite statin-controlled LDL cholesterol.Diabetes Obes Metab. 2019 Feb; 21 (Epub 2018 Oct 14. PMID: 30225881; PMCID: PMC6587847): 366-371https://doi.org/10.1111/dom.13537
Published online: February 18, 2023
Accepted: January 30, 2023
Received: January 26, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
© 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.