- Kronberger C.
- Mousavi R.A.
- Öztürk B.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- Exercise capacity assessed with the one-minute sit-to-stand test (1-min STST) and echocardiographic findings in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF).Heart Lung. 2022; 55 (Sep-OctEpub 2022 May 11. PMID:35567840): 134-139https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrtlng.2022.05.001
- The 1-min sit-to-stand test in cystic fibrosis - Insights into cardiorespiratory responses.J Cyst Fibros. 2017; 16 (NovEpub 2017 Feb 7. PMID:28188010): 744-751https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcf.2017.01.012
- Relation of microvascular dysfunction and exercise tolerance in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.Echocardiography. 2020; 37 (AugEpub 2020 Jul 26. PMID:32713077): 1192-1198https://doi.org/10.1111/echo.14799
- Clinical and echocardiographic characteristics and cardiovascular outcomes according to diabetes status in patients with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction: a report from the i-preserve trial (irbesartan in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction).Circulation. 2017; 135 (Feb 21Epub 2017 Jan 4. PMID:28052977): 724-735https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.116.024593
- Echocardiographic estimation of left ventricular and pulmonary pressures in patients with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction: a study utilizing simultaneous echocardiography and invasive measurements.Eur J Heart Fail. 2017; 19 (DecEpub 2017 Oct 6. PMID:28984057): 1651-1660https://doi.org/10.1002/ejhf.957