Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- An official American Thoracic society clinical practice guideline: the diagnosis of intensive care unit-acquired weakness in adults.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2014; 190: 1437-1446
- ICU-acquired weakness and recovery from critical illness.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 287-288
- Combining exercise, protein supplementation and electric stimulation to mitigate muscle wasting and improve outcomes for survivors of critical illness-The ExPres study.Heart & Lung. 2022;
- A multimodal rehabilitation program for patients with ICU acquired weakness improves ventilator weaning and discharge home.J Crit Care. 2018; 47: 204-210
- Effects of neuromuscular electrical stimulation in critically ill patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.Aust Crit Care. 2020; 33: 203-210
- Early active mobilization during mechanical ventilation in the ICU.N Engl J Med. 2022; 387: 1747-1758