To the Editor,
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical features and three-year prognosis of AECOPD patients with different levels of blood eosinophils.Heart Lung. 2022; 56 (Nov-DecEpub 2022 Jun 7PMID35687923): 29-39https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrtlng.2022.05.012
- SPIROMICS investigators. Association of sputum and blood eosinophil concentrations with clinical measures of COPD severity: an analysis of the SPIROMICS cohort.Lancet Respir Med. 2017; 5 (2017 DecEpubNov 13PMID29146301PMCIDPMC5849066): 956-967https://doi.org/10.1016/S2213-2600(17)30432-0
- Relationship between blood eosinophils and clinical characteristics in a cross-sectional study of a US population-based COPD cohort.Respir Med. 2016; 112 (MarEpub 2016 Jan 22PMID26872700): 88-96https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rmed.2016.01.013
- Blood Eosinophils and Clinical Outcome of Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Respiration. 2021; 100 (Epub 2020 Dec 29PMID33373986): 228-237https://doi.org/10.1159/000510516
- Blood eosinophils and treatment response with triple and dual combination therapy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: analysis of the IMPACT trial.Lancet Respir Med. 2019; 7 (SepEpub 2019 Jul 4Erratum inLancet Respir Med. 2021 Dec912e114PMID31281061): 745-756https://doi.org/10.1016/S2213-2600(19)30190-0
Published online: November 11, 2022
Accepted: October 31, 2022
Received: October 31, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.