Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- The effects of rational emotive behavior therapy for depressive symptoms in adults with congenital heart disease.Heart Lung. 2021; 50 (Nov-DecEpub 2021 Aug 17. PMID: 34411872): 906-913https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrtlng.2021.07.011
- Rational emotive behavior therapy, cognitive therapy, and medication in the treatment of major depressive disorder: a randomized clinical trial, posttreatment outcomes, and six-month follow-up.J Clin Psychol. 2008; 64 (JunPMID: 18473339): 728-746https://doi.org/10.1002/jclp.20487
- Efficacy of rational emotive behavior therapy on depression among children with learning disabilities: implications for evaluation in science teaching.J Rational-Emotive Cognit-Behav Therapy. 2021; 40: 313-333
- Rational-emotive and cognitive-behavior therapy (REBT/CBT) versus pharmacotherapy versus REBT/CBT plus pharmacotherapy in the treatment of major depressive disorder in youth; a randomized clinical trial.Psychiatry Res. 2015; 225 (Feb 28Epub 2014 Nov 20. PMID: 25500320): 687-694https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychres.2014.11.021
- Effect of group cognitive behavioural therapy on depressive symptoms in a sample of college adolescents in Nigeria.J Rational-Emotive Cognit-Behav Therapy. 2019; 38: 306-318