Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- Effects ofventilator hyperinflation on pulmonary function and secretion clearance in adults receiving mechanical ventilation: a systematic review with meta-analysis.Heart Lung. 2022; 56: 8-23https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrtlng.2022.05.011
- Benefits and risks of manual hyperinflation in intubated and mechanically ventilated intensive care unit patients: a systematic review.Crit Care. 2012; 16: R145https://doi.org/10.1186/cc11457
- An investigation of the early effects of manual lung hyperinflation in critically ill patients.Anaesth Intensive Care. 2000; 28 (PMID: 10853205): 255-261https://doi.org/10.1177/0310057X0002800302
- Manual hyperinflation improves alveolar recruitment in difficult-to-wean patients.Chest. 2005; 128: 2714-2721https://doi.org/10.1378/chest.128.4.2714
- Effects of ventilator vs manual hyperinflation in adults receiving mechanical ventilation: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials.Physiotherapy. 2015; 101: 103-110https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physio.2014.07.006
- Ventilator versusmanualhyperinflation in adults receiving mechanical ventilation: a systematic review.Physiother Res Int. 2022; 27: e1936https://doi.org/10.1002/pri.1936
- Clinically useful outcome measures for physiotherapy airway clearance techniques: a review.Phys Ther Rev. 2006; 11: 299-307https://doi.org/10.1179/108331906X163441
- Selectingthebestventilator hyperinflation technique based on physiologic markers: a randomized controlled crossover study.Heart Lung. 2019; 48: 39-45https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrtlng.2018.09.006
☆Martinez BP, Lobo LL, de Queiroz RS, Saquetto MB, Júnior LAF, Correia HF, da Silva E Silva CM, Alves IGN, Neto MG