Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- Lower socioeconomic factors are associated with higher mortality in patients with septic shock.Heart Lung J Crit Care. 2021; 50: 477-480https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrtlng.2021.02.014
- The epidemiology of sepsis.Curr Pharm Des. 2008; 14: 1833-1839https://doi.org/10.2174/138161208784980590
- Impact of socioeconomic status on mortality and unplanned readmission in septic intensive care unit patients.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2016; 60: 465-475https://doi.org/10.1111/aas.12644
- Association of household income level and in-hospital mortality in patients with sepsis: a nationwide retrospective cohort analysis.J Intensiv Care Med. 2018; 33: 551-556https://doi.org/10.1177/0885066617703338
- Impact of socioeconomic status and race on sepsis epidemiology and outcomes.J Appl Lab Med. 2021; 6: 194-209https://doi.org/10.1093/jalm/jfaa151