Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- E-cigarette use related lung disease, review of clinical and imaging findings in 3 cases.Heart Lung. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Lung biopsy findings in severe pulmonary illness associated with E-Cigarette use (Vaping): a report of eight cases.Am J Clin Pathol. 2019; 153: 30-39
- Pathology of vaping-associated lung injury.New Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1780-1781
- Pulmonary illness related to E-Cigarette use in illinois and wisconsin — preliminary report.New Engl JMed. 2019; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Recurrent pulmonary embolism and hypersensitivity pneumonitis secondary to aspergillus, in a compost plant worker: case report and review of literature.Lung. 2018; 196: 553-560
- Vitamin e acetate and E-Cigarette or vaping product-associated lung injury (EVALI): an update.Am J Med. 2019; ([Epub ahead of print])
- A double-edged sword: e-cigarettes, and other electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS).Intern Emerg Med. 2019; ([Epub ahead of print])
- E-Cigarettes and Methemoglobinemia: A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing.The American Journal of Medicine. 2019; 132: e759https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2019.06.009
Verification: All authors have seen the manuscript and agree to the content and data. All the authors played a significant role in the paper.