- Nishi S.
- Zhang W.
- Kuo Y.-F.
- Sharma G.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- The story of oxygen.Respir Care. 2013; 58: 18-31
- Continuous or nocturnal oxygen therapy in hypoxemic chronic obstructive lung disease: a clinical trial.Ann Intern Med. 1980; 93: 391-398
- Long-term domicillary oxygen therapy in chronic hypoxic cor pulmonale complicating chronic bronchitis and emphysema: report of the medical research council working party.Lancet. 1981; 1: 681-686
- Oxygen therapy use in older adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.PLoS ONE. 2015; 10 (eCollection 2015): e0120684https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0120684
- Perceived satisfaction with long-term oxygen delivery devices affects perceived mobility and quality of life of oxygen-dependent individuals with COPD.Respir Care. 2018; 63: 11-19
- Long-term oxygen therapy.Chest. 2011; 139: 430-434
- Patient perceptions of the adequacy of supplemental oxygen therapy: results of the American thoracic society nursing assembly oxygen working group survey.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2018; 15: 24-32
- (February 25)https://s3.amazonaws.com/aafh/downloads/1283/Dobson_DaVanzo_Patient_Access_Survey_Final_Report_October_2017_FINAL.pdf?utm_source=Members-Only+Updates&utm_campaign=34d74fc922-HME_access_study&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b7e8527839-34d74fc922-97338049Date: 2018
- (February 25)https://morningconsult.com/opinions/a-year-after-the-cures-act-patients-are-still-having-trouble-accessing-home-oxygen-therapy/Date: 2018
- A method of analysing interview transcripts in qualitative research.Nurs Educ Today. 1991; 11: 461-466
- Content analysis and thematic analysis: implications for conducting a qualitative descriptive study.Nurs Health Sci. 2013; 15: 398-405
- Qualitative data analysis: an introduction.Sage Publication, London2014
- Domicillary oxygen for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005; Oct 19: CD001744
- Long-term oxygen therapy improves health-related quality of life.Respir Med. 2004; 98: 285-293
- Influence of lightweight ambulatory oxygen on oxygen use and activity patterns of COPD patients receiving long-term oxygen therapy.COPD. 2012; 9: 3-11
- A randomized trial of long-term oxygen for COPD with moderate desaturation.New Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1617-1627
- Effects of hyperoxia on dyspnoea and exercise endurance in fibrotic interstitial lung disease.Eur Respir J. 2017; 49 (pii: 1602494. Print 2017 May)https://doi.org/10.1183/13993003.02494-2016
- Ambulatory oxygen in fibrotic lung disease (AmbOx): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.BMC Pulm Med. 2017; Nov 22;17: 152https://doi.org/10.1186/s12890-017-0497-0
- Health-related quality of life in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. What is the main contributing factor?.Respir Med. 2005; 99: 408-414
- Tracking dyspnea up to supplemental oxygen prescription among patients with pulmonary fibrosis.BMC Pulm Med. 2017; 17
- Exertional hypoxemia is more severe in fibrotic interstitial lung disease than in COPD.Respirology. 2018; 23 (Epub 2017 Nov 28): 392-398https://doi.org/10.1111/resp.13226
- Options for home oxygen therapy equipment: storage and metering of oxygen in the home.Respir Care. 2013; 58: 65-85
- (WotOxa6nF9M. February 25)
- Promoting patient and caregiver engagement in self-management of chronic illness.Nurs Res Pract. 2013; 2013 (Epub 2013 May 28): 180757https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/180757
- A qualitative study of informal caregivers' perspectives on the effects of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.BMJ Open Resp Res. 2014; 1 (eCollection 2014): e000007https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjresp-2013-000007
- Informal caregivers experience of supplemental oxygen in pulmonary fibrosis.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2017; 15 (Published online 2017 Jul 1): 133https://doi.org/10.1186/s12955-017-0710-0
- Looking ahead and behind at supplemental oxygen: A qualitative study of patients with pulmonary fibrosis.Heart Lung: J Crit Care. 2017; 46: 387-393
- Supplemental oxygen for patients with interstitial lung disease: managing expectations.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2017; 14: 831-832
- Supplemental oxygen in interstitial lung disease: an art in need of science.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2017; 14: 1373-1377https://doi.org/10.1513/AnnalsATS.201702-137OI
ATS Nursing Assembly Oxygen Working Group.