Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- Prevalence and distribution of sarcomeric gene mutations in Japanese patients with familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circ J. 2012; 76: 453-461
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a systematic review.JAMA. 2002; 287: 1308-1320
- Stroke and embolic events in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: risk stratification in patients without atrial fibrillation.Stroke. 2016; 47: 936-942
- EHRA/HRS/APHRS/SOLAECE expert consensus on atrial cardiomyopathies: definition, characterization, and clinical implication.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: e3-e40
- Left atrial size and function: role in prognosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 493-505
- Emerging directions in the genetics of atrial fibrillation.Circ Res. 2014; 114: 1469-1482