Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- Current state of knowledge on aetiology, diagnosis, management, and therapy of peripartum cardiomyopathy: a position statement from the heart failure association of the european society of cardiology working group on peripartum cardiomyopathy.Eur J Heart Fail. 2010; 12: 767-778
- Peripartum cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1397-1409
- Pregnancy-related mortality in California: causes, characteristics, and improvement opportunities.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 125: 938-947
- Temporal trends in incidence and outcomes of peripartum cardiomyopathy in the United States: a nationwide population-based study.J Am Heart Assoc. 2014; 3: e001056
- Endocrine factors in the etiology of postpartum depression.Compr Psychiatry. 2003; 44: 234-246
- Self-care and depression in patients with chronic heart failure.Heart Lung. 2009; 38: 392-397
- Health related quality of life in patients with congestive heart failure: comparison with other chronic diseases and relation to functional variables.Heart. 2002; 87: 235-241
- Impact of medication nonadherence on hospitalizations and mortality in heart failure.J Card Fail. 2011; 17: 664-669
- Measuring depressive symptoms in heart failure: validity and reliability of the patient health Questionnaire-8.Am J Crit Care. 2011; 20: 146-152
- Anxiety, depression, and oral health among US pregnant women: 2010 behavioral risk factor surveillance system.J Public Health Dent. 2016; 76: 56-64
- The PHQ-9: validity of a brief depression severity measure.J Gen Intern Med. 2001; 16: 606-613
- Relationship between psychosocial variables and compliance in patients with heart failure.Heart Lung. 2001; 30: 294-301
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the american college of cardiology foundation/american heart association task force on practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: e147-e239
- Use of a single-item screening tool to detect clinically significant fatigue, pain, distress, and anorexia in ambulatory cancer practice.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2008; 35: 20-30
- Depression in heart failure: a meta-analytic review of prevalence, intervention effects, and associations with clinical outcomes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1527-1537
- Prevalence and risk factors for postpartum depression among women with preterm and low-birth-weight infants: a systematic review.BJOG. 2010; 117: 540-550
- Postpartum mental health and breastfeeding practices: an analysis using the 2010–2011 Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System.Matern Child Health J. March 2017; 21: 636-647
- The influence of age, gender, and race on the prevalence of depression in heart failure patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1542-1549
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity among US children, adolescents, and adults, 1999–2002.JAMA. 2004; 291: 2847-2850
- Delayed myocardial recovery in peripartum cardiomyopathy (PPCM) in an urban cohort.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63 (12_S)
- Depression and cardiovascular disease: a clinical review.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1365-1372
- Impact of symptom prevalence and symptom burden on quality of life in patients with heart failure.Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2005; 4: 198-206
- Reliability of data on medical conditions, menstrual and reproductive history provided by hospital controls.J Clin Epidemiol. 2001 Sep; 54: 902-906
- Reproducibility of oral contraceptive histories and validity of hormone composition reported in a cohort of US women.Contraception. 1997 Dec; 56: 373-378
- Quality of life in survivors of peripartum cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 2016 Jul 15; 118: 258-263
- Predictors of left ventricular recovery in a cohort of peripartum cardiomyopathy patients recruited via the internet.Int J Cardiol. 2012 Jan 12; 154: 27-31
- Americans' Internet Access: 2000-2015.Pew Research Center, June 2015
- Use of mobile devices, social media, and crowdsourcing as digital strategies to improve emergency cardiovascular care: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2016 Aug 23; 134: e87-e108
Lindsey Rosman, PhD: None.
Elena Salmoirago-Blotcher, MD, PhD: None.
John Cahill, MD: None.
Karl L. Wuensch, PhD: None.
Samuel F. Sears, PhD: Honoraria/Consulting Fees: Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Respironics, St Jude Medical, Zoll Medical; Research Grants: Medtronic. All funds are directed to East Carolina University.