Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- Developments in the management of patients with sepsis.Nursing Standard. 2009; 23: 48-55
- Sepsis, severe sepsis and septic shock: changes in incidence, pathogens and outcomes.Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2012 June; 10: 701-706
- Results from the national sepsis practice survey: predictions about mortality and recommendations for limitation of care orders.Crit Care. 2009; 13: 1-11
- The future is predetermined in severe sepsis, so what are the implications?.Crit Care Med. 2010; 38: 512-517
- Novel potential therapies for septic shock.Shock. 2008; 30: 60-66
- National estimates of severe sepsis in the United States emergency departments.Crit Care Med. 2007; 35: 1928
- Advances in management of sepsis: the randomized controlled trials behind the surviving sepsis campaign recommendations.Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2006; 27: 97-101
- Surviving sepsis campaign: international guidelines for management of severe sepsis and septic shock.Crit Care Med. 2008; 36: 296-327
- Sepsis bundles and compliance with clinical guidelines.J Intensive Care Med. 2011; 26: 172-182
- Improving outcomes for severe sepsis and septic shock: tools for early identification of at risk patients and treatment protocol implementation.Crit Care Clin. 2008; 23: 1-47
- A systems approach to the early recognition and rapid administration of best practice therapy in sepsis and septic shock.Curr Opin Crit Care. 2009; 15: 301-307
- Surviving sepsis campaign: a critical reappraisal.Shock. 2008; 3: 70-72
- An educational course including medical simulation for early goal directed therapy and the severe sepsis resuscitation bundle: an evaluation for medical student training.Resuscitation. 2008; 80: 674-679
- Sepsis bundles: time for a nursing initiative? British Association of Critical Care Nurses.Nurs Crit Care. 2009; 14: 161-165
- Effectiveness of treatments for severe sepsis.Am J Respir Care Med. 2009; 180: 861-866
- One year mortality of patients treated with an emergency department based early goal directed therapy protocol for severe sepsis and septic shock: a before and after study.Crit Care. 2009; 13: 167-173
- Using the EMR to perform continuous real-time surveillance to identify hospitalized patients at risk for sepsis.Chest. 2011; : 426
Campion, M. Hospital charges surge for treating severe sepsis, but reasons unclear. Anesthesiology News. 36:7.