Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart & Lung: The Journal of Cardiopulmonary and Acute Care
- Spontaneous rupture of pulmonary artery.Crit Care Med. 1987; 15: 270-271
- Fatal dissection of the pulmonary trunk.Am J Cardiovasc Pathol. 1988; 1: 353-359
- Pulmonary artery dissection: an emerging cardiovascular complication in surviving patients with chronic pulmonary hypertension.Heart. 2005; 91: 142-145
- Pulmonary artery dissection: MR findings.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1992; 16: 481-483
- Pulmonary artery dissection in patients without underlying pulmonary hypertension.Histopathology. 2001; 38: 435-442
- Dissecting aneurysm of the pulmonary artery.J Pathol. 1969; 98: 25-29
- A case of pulmonary artery dissection diagnosed in the emergency department.J Emerg Med. 2002; 23: 155-159
- Dissecting aneurysm of the pulmonary artery with pulmonary hypertension.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1990; 142: 1219-1221
- Rupture and dissection in pulmonary artery aneurysms: incidence, cause, and treatment—review and case report.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2001; 121: 1006-1008
- Endovascular treatment of concomitant patent ductus arteriosus and type B aortic dissection in a patient with pulmonary artery dissection.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006; 132: 438-440